Our involvement can include all stages of the listed project aspects or be tailored to the client’s needs depending on specific requirements. The project stages are as following:
- Client briefing and determination of requirements.
- Literature surveys and relevant project research.
- Detailed technical analysis and software simulation, where necessary.
- Confirmatory on-site field measurements in the case of radio path and coverage studies.
- Detailed cost estimates on proposed configurations.
- Reporting and determination of final systems design.
- Tender documentation and specifications.
- Tender adjudication and assistance with appointment of contractor.
- Technical and financial project management.
- Final systems handover and end-user training.
- Assistance with systems maintenance functions.
- Assistance with software optimization and configuration.
Plantech offers consulting engineering services in the fields of electrical, mechanical and electronic engineering disciplines. By being personally involved and totally committed, the best service is rendered to Clients. A comprehensive project and engineering service is provided in order to assist our Clients in achieving overall optimum systems solutions. To know more, you can visit buyentocort.com.
Integrated Building Systems
Our engineering and design teams produce primary and secondary plant designs as well as design of systems and services in buildings and industries for the optimisation in the use of energy.
Assisting with planning of municipal and other distribution systems, project planning to ensure that projects undertaken are completed within the determined time frame, detailing the defined stages and designated resources.
Development of systems and processes to improve electrical reticulation networks as well as designing systems and services in buildings and industries for energy usage optimisation.
Plantech’s mechanical engineering services include design of heating ventilation and air-conditioning, refrigeration, electrical distribution, lighting design as well as integrated building management systems.
Plantech offers feasibility studies in order to determine how successfully a project can be completed, accounting for the affects of economic, technological, legal and scheduling factors.
Alternative energy applications include photovoltaic, heat pump, ice storage and energy recovery to meet energy consumption and cost targets.
Plantech offers electronic engineering services covering the design of electronic circuits, devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers and other systems for various applications.
Plantech’s project management services includes developing of project plans, defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks and quantifying the resources needed as well as determining budgets and timelines for completion.